Sunday, December 27, 2009

My Very First Blog Post

For anyone interested, and that may be limited to my mother, I have created this blog as a reaction to an awesome year in 2009. It would be nice to have a place to keep these memories intact, and in case I start developing amnesia, I can always revert back to this blog (big thanks to my friend Greg, who made a good case to start a blog). Here is a small summary of what happened in 2009.

-Carissa, my better half, turned 30 in February.
-We both finished the Little Rock Half Marathon on March 15
-I turned 30 in March (on my birthday found out that we were pregnant with our first)
-Finished the Madison Full Marathon in May
-Bought my first home in July
-Finished a 90-mile bike race around Lake Winnebago in August
-Celebrated the birth of my first child-Olivia Grace, on November 21

There is really no way that any other year could top this one, 2009 was one for the ages.

Let's see what 2010 will bring

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! Yeah, I think your 2009 will be tough to top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I am a faithful blog checker, but just so you know, I expect many pictures of Olivia. ;)

    ReplyDelete